Children's Stories, Short Stories, and Poems

Anyone ever played?

In this children's game, known as sardines, one person hides and everyone else seeks. Once a seeker finds the hider, they join them. My hope for this blog is that one will find it and many will join. I am an aspiring writer, so please read the short stories to friends and children you love and let me know what you think! Enjoy!

8/21/09

Mud Pies

Mommy makes mud pie.
It's chocolate, gooey, and sweet.
Everyone eats it and says "my, oh, my!"

I make make mud pie too.
It's soil, sand, and dirt.
No one tries it, I don't know why?

Yesterday I had mommy's mud pie.
I ate the whole thing!
I felt sick, "ohhh my ohhh my."

Today I had my own mud pie.
It was super yucky!
And I got dirt in my eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers